Memorial Day Thank You Quotes, Messages, Sayings, Images 2018:- Memorial Day which is celebrated only to show honour, regards and pay gratitude to the soldiers and peoples who sacrificed their lives just for the country men’s security when they were serving the nation in the armed forces of the USA. That’s why this day is celebrated every year on the last Monday of the May Month. Memorial Day Thank You Quotes, Messages, Happy 4th Of July Quotes, Phrase and images will help you to show your respect towards Veterans and Military men who died for the nation. The Country that we are living in is not built by bricks and stone but is built on the courage and backs of the American Soldiers. We can never be thankful enough for the things that they did for us.
Memorial Day Thank You Quotes
Memorial Day Thank You Quotes
Memorial Day Quotes: We can never replace them. But we can honour them in our heart. The day for the remembrance of the sacrifice of the heroes who sacrificed their lives serving their country. They are the heroes who knew that something is greater than the life itself and it is worth dying for. On this Memorial Day lets Thanks The American Armed Forces for the service by sharing Memorial Day Thank You Quotes, Messages, Sayings and Images.
“Memorial Day is a time to honour, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country”
- There was nothing macho about the war at all. We were a bunch of scared kids who had a job to do. By – E. R. Sledge (WWII, Pacific)
Thank you so much to all the servicemen and women who have gone above and beyond protecting our country. Happy Memorial Day” By – Chloë Grace Moretz
- “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” By — Nathan Hale
Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice. (Said by President Barack Obama)
- In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. By ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “I have long believed that sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.” By — Bob Riley
“We come, not to mourn our dead soldiers, but to praise them.” By — Francis A. Walker
Some things cannot be valued with words and money. The things that these American Heroes had to sacrifice were more valuable than anything. They had families, brothers, spouses, kids and Friends. They choose to sacrifice all that just so they could do something for their country. Sometimes it was not enough. So they had to give up their life also. Memorial Day is dedicated to these martyrs.
Memorial Day Thank You Messages, Sayings For Facebook
Memorial day sayings for Facebook:- The Families of these heroes also need to be thanked. They have also sacrificed a lot. Someone lost their son, someone their husband, someone their father. The families also had to endure the hardships of sacrifice.
Check: Happy Memorial Day Messages
“Death is truth and no one can heal but the only memories we can keep.”
- The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender or submission. (Said by John F. Kennedy)
Memories, even bittersweet ones, are better than nothing.” By – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it”
- The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example. By – Benjamin Disraeli
Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice.
- “Today let us, as Americans, honour the American fighting man. For it is he — the soldier, the sailor, the Airman, the Marine — who has fought to preserve freedom. It is his valour that has given renewed hope to the free world that by working together in discipline and faith our ideals of freedom will always prevail.” By — Admiral Forrest P. Sherman
Memorial Day Thank You Images & Photos Of Veterans & Military
We as civilians have a responsibility to be thankful to these families. We can do something that can make them feel not alone. On this upcoming Memorial Day Lets all resort to be thankful for families of these Bravehearts.
We can send Thank you notes or later of appreciation to the families of the martyrs and tell them that they are not alone. If you want we have also attached here some Memorial Day Thank You Quotes, Messages, Sayings and Photos for you.