Happy Memorial Day Quotes 2022: In the History of the United States of America, there are many occasions when the whole country comes together as one. One of these days is Memorial Day which is celebrated on the last Monday of May month. It is a celebration of the sacrifice of the war heroes of America. Memorial Day Quotes and Sayings are the best to share with those people who don’t best things about USA Army. Because It’s a very proud occasion for the Americans. Originally it was only meant for the martyrs of the American Civil War. Later Congress declared this holiday for all the military men from the wars fought by the United States of America.
Memorial Day Quotes 2022
Quotes or sayings are a combination of some bigger and deep feelings for a particular thing which said in fewer words. Memorial Day Quotes or Memorial Day Sayings are to inspire people. Congress passed a federal law regarding this day named “UNIFORM MONDAY HOLIDAY ACT” on 28 June 1968. It’s just not a common celebration but a very heartwarming occasion for every American. Because on the same day in history, soldiers paid their lives for the USA. The below listed best Happy Memorial Day Quotes For Facebook friends are easy to share.
“A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” Joseph Campbell
“Throughout the course of American history, courageous men and women have taken up arms to secure, defend, and maintain these core principles upon which our Nation’s freedoms depend.” – George Bush
Memorial Day is a time to honor, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country
“There is nothing nobler than risking your life for your country.” – Nick Lampson
“The legacy of heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example.” – Benjamin Disraeli
In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed; it must be achieved.” – President Franklin D. Roosevelt
“Over all our happy country over all our Nation spread is a band of noble heroes–is our Army of the Dead.” – Will Carleton
“America without her soliders would be like God without His angels.” – Claudia Pemberton
Happy Memorial Day Quotes To Say “Thank You”
This day gives inspiration to the countrymen, Military men, and kins of the martyrs who made the supreme sacrifice. Thank you veterans quotes for Memorial day are the best way to pay gratitude to the USA army men and women. Modern times are digital times where we can communicate with people who are thousands of miles away. In the olden days, it took days to convey inspirational Memorial day quotes and sayings to the relatives. But with modern digital technology and advancement in communication technologies, we can send our regards to our kin and relatives in the blink of an eye. Here we have collected some heart-touching Famous Memorial Day Quotes 2022 that you can send your dear ones and mark the sentiment of this day.
“They are dead, but they live in each Patriot’s breast, And their names are engraved on honor’s bright crest.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
“Memorial Day is a time to honour, reflect, and remember those who’ve made the ultimate sacrifice for their country”
“They fell, but o’er their glorious grave. Floats free the banner of the cause they died to save.”
“This Memorial Day, remember the one who sacrificed their lives just for your life.”
“War is too serious a matter to entrust to military men.” ― Georges Clemenceau
“Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”– Charles de Gaulle
Memorial Day Quotes From Presidents
“No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.” – Ronald Regan
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter the words, but to live by them.” By – John F. Kennedy
- “I don’t have to tell you how fragile this precious gift of freedom is. Every time we hear, watch or read the news, we are reminded that liberty is a rare commodity in this world.” by – President Ronald Reagan
- “Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism.” – By George Washington
- Our nation owes a debt to its fallen heroes that we can never fully repay, but we can honor their sacrifice. By – Barack Obama
- “Heroism is not only in the man but in the occasion.” By – Calvin Coolidge
- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. By – BILL CLINTON
- Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.” by – President Harry S. Truman
- “Each of the patriots whom we remember on this day was first a beloved son or daughter, a brother or sister, or a spouse, friend, and neighbor.” By – George H. W. Bush
- “I have never been able to think of the day as one of mourning; I have never quite been able to feel that half-masted flags were appropriate on Decoration Day. I have rather felt that the flag should be at the peak because of those whose dying we commemorate rejoiced in seeing it where their valor placed it. We honour them in a joyous, thankful, triumphant commemoration of what they did. ” — Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the United States
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. – President John F. Kennedy
Patriotic Memorial Day 2022 Quotes, Sayings
Memorial Day 2022 Quotes:- “A hero is someone who gives up his/her life for something greater than himself.” That is the sentiment of this day. Everyone from the country remembers the sacrifice that is made not for pride, not for money, not for fame but is made for the country. When one considers himself expendable for the sake of the country and does not regards himself that is a supreme sacrifice. To see some more inspirational Famous Memorial Day Quotes and Sayings For Facebook, below we have compiled a list for you here.
Memorial Day – it’s all about remembering and honoring the great military souls of America. Thank you all the soldiers for your service!
Maybe we are not the greatest nation in the world but we are surely the most secured ones because of the relentless service of our soldiers. Happy memorial day!
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.
America is hope. It is compassion. It is excellence. It is valor. ―Paul Tsongas
“Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are stiffened.” ― Billy Graham
There is no love greater than the love of motherland. That’s why often soldiers have been touted as the greatest lovers!
Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. – James Bryce
Memorial Day Quotes And Images 2022
Memorial Day Quotes And Images are useful for those who want to create some memes for their friends to share on social sites. These images will have special words written and will work together as quotes and images.
“Patriotism Is Supporting Your Country All the Time, And Your Government When It Deserves It.” ―Mark Twain
“I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” By – Nathan Hale
As America celebrates Memorial Day, we pay tribute to those who have given their lives in our nation’s wars. – John M. McHugh
Veterans are a symbol of what makes our nation great, and we must never forget all they have done to ensure our freedom. – Rodney Frelinghuysen
A soldier’s love for the country is so immense that he can accept death anytime with utmost love for the freedom of it.
That is what heroes do. These heroes inspire us and the upcoming generations to serve and respect their country. Here we also have collected some of the best Memorial Day Thank You Quotes and Sayings for you so you can also remember the heroes of your country.
Sharing Happy Memorial Day Quotes Messages Wishes Sayings with your best friends, kids, and veterans can make the best impact and inspire them. So, this time don’t miss this opportunity to spread the nationality moment all around the youth on this Happy Memorial Day 2022.