Memorial Day Quotes And Sayings: In the History of United States of America, there are many occasions when the whole country come together as one. One of these days is Memorial Day which is celebrated on the last Monday of the May month. Are you looking for Memorial Day Quotes 2018? It is a celebration of the sacrifice of the war heroes of America. Happy Memorial Day Quotes and 4th Of July Images are the best to share with those people who don’t best things about USA Army.
Because It’s a very proudful occasion for the Americans and that’s why should not feel shy to spread the best Memorial Day Quotes Thank You Sayings, Happy Memorial Day Images, Wishes, and Happy Thanksgiving Quotes Messages on social media sites. Originally it was only meant for the martyrs of the American Civil War. Later the Congress declared this holiday for all the military men from the wars fought by the United States of America.
Happy Memorial Day Quotes
Happy Memorial Day Quotes
Quotes About Memorial Day: Quotes or sayings are a combination of some bigger and deep feeling for a particular thing which said in fewer words. Memorial Day Quotes or Memorial Day Sayings are to inspire people. The Congress passed a federal law regarding this day named “UNIFORM MONDAY HOLIDAY ACT” on 28 June 1968. It’s just not a common celebration but a very heartwarming occasion for every American. Because on the same day in history, soldiers paid their lives for the USA. These below listed best Happy Memorial Day Quotes For Facebook friends are easy to share.
Also Read: Happy Memorial Day Messages
“What’s right about America is that although we have a mess of problems, we have a great capacity– intellect and resources– to do something about them.” — Happy Memorial Day Quotes By Henry Ford
“Freedom is the last, best hope of earth.” Lincoln steered the country through the Civil War, saved the Union and ended slavery. Who better to define freedom for us? – Best Memorial day quotes sayings
- There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. Memorial Day 2018 Quotes By Unkown
- Our debt to the heroic men and valiant women in the service of our country can never be repaid. They have earned our undying gratitude. America will never forget their sacrifices.” Remember memorial day quotes by – President Harry S. Truman
Also Check: Memorial Day Speeches 2018
Check – Happy 4th Of July Quotes
This day gives inspiration to the countrymen, Military man and kins of the martyrs who made the supreme sacrifice. Thank you veterans quotes for Memorial day are the best way to pay gratitude to the USA army men and women. Modern times are digital times where we can communicate with people who are thousands of miles away. In olden days it took days to convey the inspirational Memorial day quotes sayings to the relatives.
Famous Memorial Day Quotes
But with modern digital technology and advancement in communication technologies, we can send our regards to our kin and relatives in the blink of an eye. Here we have collected some heart touching Famous Memorial Day Quotes 2018 that you can send your dear ones and mark the sentiment of this day.
- “The brave die never, though they sleep in the dust, their courage nerves a thousand living men.” By Minot J. Savage
- ‘“It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.” Memorial day military quotes and sayings by — General George S. Patton
Memorial Day Quotes From Presidents
- “I don’t have to tell you how fragile this precious gift of freedom is. Every time we hear, watch or read the news, we are reminded that liberty is a rare commodity in this world.” Best Sayings For Memorial day by – President Ronald Reagan
- “I have never been able to think of the day as one of mourning; I have never quite been able to feel that half-masted flags were appropriate on Decoration Day. I have rather felt that the flag should be at the peak because of those whose dying we commemorate rejoiced in seeing it where their valour placed it. We honour them in a joyous, thankful, triumphant commemoration of what they did. ” Memorial day wishes quotes by — Benjamin Harrison, 23rd President of the United States
- “Own only what you can always carry with you Know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” By – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
Memorial Day Sayings:- “A hero is someone who gives up his/her life for something greater than himself.” That is the sentiment of this day. Everyone from the country remembers the sacrifice that is made not for pride, not for money, not for fame but is made for the country. When one considers himself expendable for the sake of the country and does not regards himself that is a supreme sacrifice. To see some more inspirational Famous Memorial Day Quotes and Sayings For Facebook, below we have compiled a list for you here.
- “It is the soldier, not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who gave us the freedom to demonstrate It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag. And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag.” Happy Memorial Day Sayings By – Father Dennis Edward O’Brien, USMC
- I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country” By Nathan Hale
- My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. Memorial Day Weekend Quotes by – President John F. Kennedy
- “The willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.” Thank you veterans quotes memorial day by –– Jeff Miller
- Your silent tents of green
We deck with fragrant flowers;
Yours has the suffering been,
The memory shall be ours. Memorial Day Sayings For Friends By Vikas
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Inspirational memorial day quotes sayings by – Mark Twain
- In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
Memorial Day Quotes And Images 2018
Memorial Day Quotes And Images are useful for them who want to create some meme for their friends to share on social sites. These images will have special words written and will work together as quotes and images.
“May we never forget freedom isn’t free.” Quotes For Memorial Day By Unkown
That is what heroes do. These heroes inspire ourselves and the upcoming generations to serve and respect their country. Here we also have collected some of the best Memorial Day Thank You Quotes and Sayings for you so you can also remember the heroes of your country.
- “Thank you, soldiers, for every sacrifice you did and doing for us.” Memorial day thank you quotes and sayings by Unkown
- I knew that a Simple Word “Thank You” is just not enough for those who died for us in the civil war but still accept my Respect, Honour and Gratitude with this “Memorial Day Thank You Quotes”.
- Thanking all those USA army men and women who served us and still continue doing all the possible to secure our life by the enemy on the border. Thank you very much for my near to the heart and my true heroes for the life. “Memorial Day Thank You Sayings by Vikas Tak
Memorial Day Quotes Phrases For Facebook
Some quotes and phrases for Memorial day which directly comes from the Holy Bible. Memorial Day Bible Verses are also in the form of phrases and quotes.
- What I can do for my country, I am willing to do. Memorial day sayings for Facebook By – Christopher Gadsden
- I would rather be remembered by a song than by a victory. Quotes For Memorial Day By – Alexander Smith
- Four things support the world: the learning of the wise, the justice of the great, the prayers of the good, and the valour of the brave. Memorial Day 2018 Quotes For Facebook By – Muhammad
- A people that value its privileges above its principles soon loses both. thank you Veterans quotes Memorial day by – President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- “Home of the free, because of the brave.” By Unkown
- For death is no more than a turning of us over from time to eternity. By Unkown
Sharing Happy Memorial Day Quotes Messages Wishes Sayings with your best friends, kids and veterans can make the best impact and inspire them. So, this time don’t miss this opportunity to spread the nationality moment all around the youth on this Happy Memorial Day 2018.
Incoming Related Searches For Happy Memorial Day Quotes 2018:-
Memorial Day Sayings Quotes Wishes
Memorial day military quotes and sayings 2018
Happy Memorial Day Quotes For Friends
Memorial Day Quotes For WhatsApp DP