Memorial Day Decoration Ideas:- We, American people, are fond of traditions and what better way to show the tradition in remembrance of the Soldiers who died fighting for the country. For many, Memorial Day is about going for a long drive, watching Parades with families and drinking booze. For others, it is a once in a year opportunity to show their decoration skills on the house or in the yard.
Also Enjoy: Top 10 Easy Memorial Day Appetizers Recipes
Memorial Day is about being with friends and families. On this Day we Americans like to honour our heroes for the sacrifice and make a memory out of it. On Memorial Day we decorate the graves of the soldiers with Poppy flowers and wreath. This represents the beauty of sacrificing the life for the country.
Memorial Day Decoration Ideas
Memorial Day Decorations:- A poppy seed can stay embedded for years in the ground. It can rise again after years of embedding as a plant. Same is said about the American Armed Forces. They stay hidden under the ground silence and when needed they fight for their country with everything they have.
Also Read: Easy Memorial Day Desserts 2018
Memorial Day Decoration
Memorial Day was earlier called Decoration Day. To honour the theme and traditions of the day we decorate our house also on this day. Usually, we decorate our house with the patriotic theme. It involves the use of blue, white and red of American flag, lots of stars, Poppy Flowers etc. We also cook food that is based on the patriotic theme. We have listed here a few decoration tips for you so you can also apply them to your house.
Download -> Happy Memorial Day 2018 Images
- Paint Lots of Stars everywhere.
- Food Table can be decorated with Bandana clothes. Also, you can weave blue and red stripe paper as the tablecloth.
- Use glass bottles to light candles in the yard. cover those bottles with blue and red polythene.
- Place Umbrella napkins and Flags in the yard and garden. If you fence in your garden, make paper chains and tie them to the fence.
- Cook patriotic theme food and offer it to the Veterans and their family. You can also be creative and decorate your yard and house with Decoration Day theme. Happy Holidays.